Trying to update Volusion html

Lisa Haskins

Apr 21, 2015, 2:26:51 AM4/21/15
to fir...@googlegroups.com
I'm trying to add a myregistry button to my product page.  I opened firebug and was able to add the code so that it showed up on my site.  However, I can't locate the file source to make the change.  Will firebug tell you the name of the source file so that I can find it in my volusion cart and make the change there?

Sebastian Zartner

Apr 21, 2015, 4:20:13 AM4/21/15
to fir...@googlegroups.com
See https://getfirebug.com/faq#Where_is_the_source_shown_inside_the_HTML_panel_located.

What you can do is to search the response bodies (by enabling the Response Bodies option within the search field options) within the Net panel for the HTML code you want to edit. Then check the related request URL to know where the source comes from.

Sebastian