Thank you Firebug!

Timo Breumelhof

Jan 18, 2017, 6:07:10 AM1/18/17
to Firebug
I'm uninstalling Firebug today as I have not used if for a few months.
The integration with the built in inspector is great and logical, but I'll still miss Firebug somehow.
I have been using Firebug for about 9 years now and I feel a bit sad to be honest.

So as a "goodbye message" I would like to say to Joe Hewitt and all other contributors to Firebug;

Thank you, for creating and maintaining such an awesome tool!
Thank you so much!

Timo

Sebastian Zartner

Jan 18, 2017, 5:37:31 PM1/18/17
to Firebug
Great to hear that! I was happy to be part of the Firebug team.
Unfortunately we have to say goodbye to Firebug, but I believe the Firefox DevTools are a good replacement for it and they will get even better the upcoming months. So, the loss of Firebug then won't be that sad anymore.

Sebastian

julien ramel

Jan 31, 2017, 12:02:36 PM1/31/17
to Firebug
Yes, thank you for all these years of excellence, so sad it is over now :(

goodbye firebug, I'll miss you