HTML, CSS Panel modification.

KSatti

Jun 7, 2016, 3:06:28 AM6/7/16
to Firebug
Need to add the custom buttons as displayed in the image attached. Is there any possibility to do it?
Firebug..jpg

Sebastian Zartner

Jun 7, 2016, 4:55:00 AM6/7/16
to Firebug
Note that Firebug Lite is unmaintained for years and you're encouraged to use the Firefox DevTools instead, which can also be extended.

Having said that, Firebug Lite is written purely in JavaScript, so, you may add buttons to it by using standard DOM functions like appendChild() once it's loaded.

Sebastian

KSatti

Jun 7, 2016, 5:24:14 AM6/7/16
to Firebug
I have tried to use appendChild ( ) but the parent  to which i want my button to be appended is always returned as NULL.

Sebastian Zartner

Jun 7, 2016, 6:31:01 AM6/7/16
to Firebug
You need to wait until the UI has finished loading. I don't know the code base, so I can't tell you whether there is a special event you need to listen to or it's enough to listen for the 'load' event. If nothing like this is available, you'll probably have to wait for some time using the setTimeout() function.

Sebastian

KSatti

Jun 22, 2016, 5:45:33 AM6/22/16
to Firebug