Cell phone use

Steven Mercurio

Apr 13, 2014, 5:31:28 PM4/13/14
to fir...@googlegroups.com
I LOVE this app but can't find a way to start it on my android phone (Firefox 28 on Samsung Note 3). Is there any way you can add a item to the android ft version? YES I will pay/go pro for that feature! Rhcev6 at gmail.

Jan Honza Odvarko

Apr 14, 2014, 5:35:43 AM4/14/14
to fir...@googlegroups.com
Unfortunately Firebug doesn't support android.

Honza

Erik Krause

Apr 15, 2014, 4:52:24 PM4/15/14
to fir...@googlegroups.com
Am 14.04.2014 11:35, schrieb Jan Honza Odvarko:

> Unfortunately Firebug doesn't support android.

Will the new debug api eventually support remote debugging like
described on http://tinyurl.com/cmy3tax

--
Erik Krause
http://www.erik-krause.de

Jan Honza Odvarko

Apr 16, 2014, 6:30:38 AM4/16/14
to fir...@googlegroups.com

On Tuesday, April 15, 2014 10:52:24 PM UTC+2, Erik Krause wrote:
Am 14.04.2014 11:35, schrieb Jan Honza Odvarko:

> Unfortunately Firebug doesn't support android.

Will the new debug api eventually support remote debugging like
described on http://tinyurl.com/cmy3tax
We eventually want to support remote debugging yes.
Honza