Firebug not showing console errors on firefox 33 and above

firebug user

Nov 17, 2014, 5:06:29 PM11/17/14
to fir...@googlegroups.com
After updating firefox,

firebug not showing the console errors always. It shows while firefox starts, and then doing the debug once or twice stops the error messages in console, also the debug does not always take you to the point where the debugger stopped.

You will have to activate the debugger once again with an addition breakpoint, when the debugger is activated .

Also, there was a good feature in that I was able to do with 26 firefox version, cancel the debug using (redo icon).

I don't see this icon anymore.

Jan Honza Odvarko

Nov 18, 2014, 3:41:51 AM11/18/14
to fir...@googlegroups.com
I can't reproduce the problem on my machine.

Can you please provide detailed instructions how to see it?

Something like:

1. Load this page...
2. Select the Console panel
3. Click the button on the page
4. See the log, ... etc.

Honza

Matthias Grallert

Nov 19, 2014, 4:47:17 AM11/19/14
to fir...@googlegroups.com
i ran into the same problem after the update to firefox 33.
instructions:
1. start firebug (latest version 2.0)
2. open a page with a javascript that uses "console.log" or "console.info"
3. enjoy the error message "Error: TypeError: console.info is not a function"

JGarrido

Nov 20, 2014, 2:10:25 PM11/20/14
to fir...@googlegroups.com
Do you folks happen to have FireQuery installed? I had issues with JS executing after the FFv33 update, however disabling that extension (thanks to the recommendation within another post in this group) solved the problem for me.