Re: Firebug's language English vs other

Jan Honza Odvarko

Oct 10, 2012, 2:28:28 AM10/10/12
to Firebug
On Oct 10, 1:07 am, William Griffin <waynegryp...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Recently I had my Firebug suddenly switch languages to I think it was
> French but it might have been some other language. I reloaded it, reloaded
> my Firefox and tried several solutions and I had thought it eventually
> worked until today again it was showing the same language. This time I
> realized why it was showing this other language, I recently downloaded a
> game add on Yahtzee which for some reason has no English version and was
> automatically altering the Firebug to this other language. A simple Disable
> on the other language's add on and my English Firebug was back. This was
> not a solution I had found when looking and thought I would add it for
> whoever wishes to put it on those helpful tech-net-aid sites for others to
> use.
> I was using the latest Firebug and Firefox as of Tuesday October 09, 2012
> By William Griffin

Sounds like the other extension is changing your default locale...

Does it help if you set (in about:config)

extensions.firebug.useDefaultLocale preference to true

?

Honza

Jan Honza Odvarko

Oct 10, 2012, 10:11:09 AM10/10/12
to Firebug

Does it help if you set "extensions.firebug.useDefaultLocale"
preference to true?

Honza