Installing Firebug

Harry Lewellyn

Sep 19, 2014, 4:57:47 PM9/19/14
to fir...@googlegroups.com
I'm feeling very dumb regarding installing Firebug Lite in Chrome. I've downloaded two options of it (cross browser and other), looked for a way to install it, read the FAQs on it, looked in Chrome plugins to see if it is installed, but still do not see any active or grayed out Firebug on my tool bar. What am I missing to install it with Chrome

Sebastian Zartner

Sep 26, 2014, 1:54:17 AM9/26/14
to fir...@googlegroups.com
Sorry for the long delay on a response.
Note that the cross-browser version is not an extension for Chrome. It's rather a purely JavaScript based tool, you have to implement into your page to get it to work.

So if you want to install Firebug Lite as a Chrome extension, you should follow this link:

https://chrome.google.com/extensions/detail/bmagokdooijbeehmkpknfglimnifench

Sebastian