Firebug 1.11.3 beta 1

Jan Honza Odvarko

Apr 12, 2013, 12:01:48 PM4/12/13
to fir...@googlegroups.com

Sebastian Zartner

Apr 12, 2013, 1:45:35 PM4/12/13
to fir...@googlegroups.com, bale.p...@gmail.com
Tested with Accessibility Inspector 0.9.12 and it works fine.

Sebastian

On Friday, April 12, 2013 6:01:48 PM UTC+2, Jan Honza Odvarko wrote:
https://blog.getfirebug.com/2013/04/12/firebug-1-11-3-beta-1/

Honza

Prasanna Bale

Apr 15, 2013, 1:23:38 PM4/15/13
to Sebastian Zartner, fir...@googlegroups.com
A big thanks to you guys. It works with my extension.

Sebastian, thanks for testing accessibility extension. I did go through the bugs you have posted and some of them were already fixed and will be included in the new release shortly and I will keep in  mind before making xpi. At present i am working on the keyboard support in the A11y Panel.

Honza, is there a chance to make keyboard support work on the menu items created through the getPaneltoolbarbuttons().
right now the focus toggles between first and last menu's by skipping the mid ones.

Thanks again for releasing beta version of 1.11.

Thanks,
Prasanna

--
Prasu

Jan Honza Odvarko

Apr 15, 2013, 1:26:44 PM4/15/13
to fir...@googlegroups.com, Sebastian Zartner

> Honza, is there a chance to make keyboard support work on the menu items created through the getPaneltoolbarbuttons().
> right now the focus toggles between first and last menu's by skipping the mid ones.
Create a bug report please so, it isn't forgotten here.
I'll take a look at that.

Honza

Prasanna Bale

Apr 19, 2013, 11:52:09 AM4/19/13
to fir...@googlegroups.com, Sebastian Zartner
Hello Honza,

Please have a look.

Thanks,
Prasanna

---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Firebug" group.

Prasu