aXe DevTools w/ Firebug

Dan Swift

Aug 8, 2016, 6:59:04 AM8/8/16
to Firebug
Hi everyone -- first post.  Accessibility is a huge issue for us.  I recently installed the aXe DevTools extension to check for accessibility issues.  The checker only shows up if I'm using the default FF dev tools (and who wants to not use Firebug?).  Does anyone know if there is a way for Firebug to get access to this?  I didn't see anything in the Wiki and the whole about:config is voodoo to me.  Any help would be appreciated ... thanks!
-Dan

Jan Honza Odvarko

Aug 8, 2016, 7:18:27 AM8/8/16
to Firebug
Just to note that Firebug will stop working as soon as e10s is on by default in Firefox [1][2].
So, the effort is now fully focused on making default FF DevTools + DevTools extension great.

Honza

[1] https://blog.getfirebug.com/2016/06/07/unifying-firebug-firefox-devtools/
[2] https://blog.getfirebug.com/2016/02/08/merging-firebug-into-the-built-in-firefox-developer-tools/