プラグインが機能しないサイトが有ります。

Kengo Toukairin

Dec 16, 2014, 12:56:53 PM12/16/14
to fir...@googlegroups.com
This plug-in looks great .

However , there are things that no longer function in a particular site .
Are used in Firefox browser other than that used in the Chrome browser , but in Firefox it is functioning in the site .

Or plug -ins to function effectively in the same that site if such case ?

I want to use enhancements of Chrome browser if possible.

Thank you .

Sebastian Zartner

Dec 17, 2014, 2:45:59 AM12/17/14
to fir...@googlegroups.com
It's unclear what you are asking. Are you talking about Firebug or Firebug Lite?

However , there are things that no longer function in a particular site .

Which things?

I want to use enhancements of Chrome browser if possible.

Can you give an example?

Sebastian

Kengo Toukairin

Dec 19, 2014, 8:28:17 AM12/19/14
to fir...@googlegroups.com
Thank you for me to reply.
I am very grateful.

Is that of firebug lite I have to say.

I'll the example site
Is.

The above site, FireBug of Fire Fox will work without problems, FireBuglite of Chrome extension does not work.
OS you are using MacOSX.
I tried also uninstall Chrome browser to try.

If there is something good advice thank you.

2014年12月17日水曜日 16時45分59秒 UTC+9 Sebastian Zartner:

Sebastian Zartner

Dec 20, 2014, 9:58:13 AM12/20/14
to fir...@googlegroups.com
You may file an issue in the Firebug Lite issue tracker in case it's not listed there yet, though note that nobody actively worked on Firebug Lite for years.

So I advise you to instead use Firebug for Firefox or the Firefox DevTools. If you don't want to use the Chrome DevTools, note that you can remote debug pages in Chrome using the Firefox DevTools.

Sebastian