Firebug 2.0.11

Jan Honza Odvarko

Jun 16, 2015, 5:02:21 AM6/16/15
to fir...@googlegroups.com

mark....@fema.dhs.gov

Jun 20, 2015, 2:06:55 AM6/20/15
to fir...@googlegroups.com
Vertical Panels are gone in version 2.0.11. Is there someplace I can change a setting to reactivate this?

Sebastian Zartner

Jun 20, 2015, 4:07:11 AM6/20/15
to fir...@googlegroups.com
The option is still there for me. It's under Firebug Menu > Options > Vertical Panels. You can also toggle them via the preference extensions.firebug.viewPanelOrient.

Sebastian

Miller, Mark D

Jun 23, 2015, 8:09:39 AM6/23/15
to fir...@googlegroups.com

I found where they were. They were tabs along the bottom until I fragged them up and then they became vertical panels again.

Patrick King

Jun 23, 2015, 1:33:46 PM6/23/15
to fir...@googlegroups.com
It's awesome to see upgraded support for source maps! Firebug updated automatically, and suddenly my entire tree of coffeescript and jade templates is showing up.

... and now I want to turn them off. I sometimes need to refer to my ‘compiled’ javascript file for hunting down bugs, and breakpoint support for source-mapped code seems spotty. Is there a way to toggle source maps on and off, as in the stock Firefox debugger?

Thanks!
Patrick

Mike Velasco

Aug 6, 2015, 1:24:09 PM8/6/15
to Firebug
Hi,

I work at a company that requires a review of the source code before usage of each version of Firebug.  In the past we have pulled source code from GitHub.  However 2.0.11 does not appear on the list linked below.  Can someone add the tag for this release in GitHub?  Thank you in advance!

https://github.com/firebug/firebug/releases

-Mike

Jan Honza Odvarko

Aug 6, 2015, 1:26:28 PM8/6/15