Bug Found under Net Panel

Pawan Dubey

Feb 10, 2015, 7:15:29 AM2/10/15
to fir...@googlegroups.com
Net > JavaScript :
Open any file by clicking on it and you will see the multiple tabs over there e.g. Headers, Response Cache.

Now without closing it move to the Net > CSS tab and there you will see that the JavaScript file option panel is visible.

This is a bug and it's happening with all the tabs inside the Net panel.

Please recheck at your end.

Regards,
Pawan Dubey

Sebastian Zartner

Nov 24, 2015, 5:50:43 PM11/24/15
to Firebug
Looks like this post got missed. I can clearly reproduce this bug using Firefox 42.0 + Firebug 2.0.13. You may want to create a bug report for it. Though note that the upcoming Firebug 3 is recreated from scratch and now based on the built-in DevTools, so it's functionality will be based on those tools.

Note that the Firefox DevTools have a similar issue, for which I now filed bug 1227746.

Sebastian