Firebug 2.0 beta 5

Jan Honza Odvarko

May 9, 2014, 9:33:07 AM5/9/14
to fir...@googlegroups.com

賴國烊

May 11, 2014, 10:54:42 PM5/11/14
to fir...@googlegroups.com

Hi Jan,
When I updeated lateast version , found a unconvenience feature to me.
This button to find web component ( next to bug icon ) is no response when I rover or click it.
This scenario confuse me when I searching component on the web page.
Can you add hover and actived css on this button , uesrs will always know they can start to search.

Jan Honza Odvarko於 2014年5月9日星期五UTC+8下午9時33分07秒寫道:
https://blog.getfirebug.com/2014/05/09/firebug-2-0-beta-5/

Honza

Sebastian Zartner

May 12, 2014, 1:51:48 AM5/12/14
to fir...@googlegroups.com

The Inspect button has a hover and active style. Do you use a custom theme?

Just to be sure we're talking about the same. You mean this button, right?

Sebastian

賴國烊

May 12, 2014, 10:44:20 PM5/12/14
to fir...@googlegroups.com
Hi Sebastian,

Yes, we're talk about the same thing.
Sori about I didn't notice the change of inspect button when I hover it.
But my question is when I first click inspect button start to check the element , the inspect button may have more apparent style like edit button (red outline) and back to normal when the user had choosed the element with second click.
More apparent button style can remind me now I'm on searching mode.

內置圖片 1

Sebastian Zartner