Grid toggle

Melisa

Aug 7, 2017, 6:51:13 AM8/7/17
to Firebug
Good morning,

I recently installed Firefox and Firebug on a MacBook.  I have been taking advantage of the 'Display: Grid' toggle feature (the grid overlay on the page).

When I first inspect an element the grid toggle works as expected; it toggles the overlay on and off.  However, if I refresh the page the grid toggle doesn't work.  I need to close and re-open the inspect element box to get the grid toggle to work again.

Is this correct?  If not, how can I get the grid toggle feature to work even if I refresh the page?

Take care,
Melisa