firebug script panel make page with extjs no response

james zhou

Mar 6, 2015, 2:47:34 PM3/6/15
to fir...@googlegroups.com
example:http://dev.sencha.com/ext/5.1.0/examples/kitchensink/?charts=true#all

  1. without firebug,all is ok
  2. start firebug(with or without script panel ) after page load,all is ok
  3. start firebug without script panel before page load ,all is ok
  4. start firebug with script panel , it will lost response

i use firefox 36 with win8.1 && firebug 2.0.8

hay...@gmail.com

Mar 29, 2015, 8:09:12 AM3/29/15
to fir...@googlegroups.com
I have too same Problem. Any solution?

Florent Fayolle

Mar 29, 2015, 3:03:53 PM3/29/15
to fir...@googlegroups.com
Yes. This is a known issue. Please, either use Firefox 37 (currently in beta), or wait its stable release that should happen this week.

Florent

Sebastian Zartner

Apr 1, 2015, 6:27:52 PM4/1/15
to fir...@googlegroups.com
Firefox 37 is out now. Does it fix your problem?

Sebastian

mariasoprana atteo

Oct 20, 2015, 12:48:13 PM10/20/15
to Firebug
I'm still having this issue with mootools... any clue?

Florent FAYOLLE

Oct 20, 2015, 3:35:08 PM10/20/15
to fir...@googlegroups.com
Hello,

Do you have any public page on which we can reproduce the issue ?

Florent

mariasoprana atteo

Oct 21, 2015, 3:26:31 AM10/21/15
to Firebug
Unfortunately I don't.
The issue seems messing up the window/document domready event (normally managed by Mootools).
Apparently window domready stops every javascript to be executed if the script panel of Firebug is enabled.
Please let me know if you have any clue about it and if you think this issue could be fixed in the near future.

Florent FAYOLLE

Oct 26, 2015, 7:12:38 AM10/26/15
to fir...@googlegroups.com
Hello,

How many entries in the script location menu ( https://getfirebug.com/wiki/index.php/Script_Panel#Script_Location_Menu ) do you have? If there is a lot of them, can you try setting the "extensions.firebug.ignoreDynamicScripts" to true in about:config?

Thanks in advance,

Florent

mariasoprana atteo

Oct 26, 2015, 10:03:04 AM10/26/15
to Firebug
Hi Florent,
Thanks for your reply!
I tried to set extensions.firebug.ignoreDynamicScripts to true and actually the page works properly.
Does this give you more informations?
please keep me posted.

Florent FAYOLLE

Oct 26, 2015, 1:19:32 PM10/26/15
to fir...@googlegroups.com
Yes, thanks.

Also that may be related to this:
https://github.com/firebug/firebug/issues/7954

In any case, you may keep the option as it is set now.

Florent

mariasoprana atteo

Oct 27, 2015, 10:19:09 AM10/27/15
to Firebug
Thank you Florent,
the issue is a problem for our users more then for us... anyway I've just installed the last update of Firebug and it seems to be working fine now!
Thanks a lot!

Florent Fayolle

Oct 28, 2015, 8:06:21 AM10/28/15
to fir...@googlegroups.com