Firebug 1.13 alpha 5

Jan Honza Odvarko

Nov 8, 2013, 11:51:21 AM11/8/13
to fir...@googlegroups.com

pd

Nov 10, 2013, 8:07:20 PM11/10/13
to fir...@googlegroups.com
Thanks for these tweaks guys, really appreciate the dedication Firebuggers show, especially in light of the minimal support from Mozilla.

Firebug is far and away the best developer tool available for Firefox. The native DevTools are ugly, unfriendly and are unlikely to reach feature parity until 2015 I'm guessing.

Sebastian Zartner

Nov 11, 2013, 7:28:58 AM11/11/13
to fir...@googlegroups.com
Thanks for the cheering, Paul! We're doing our best to fit the needs our users have.

Btw. if you have concrete ideas how to improve Firebug, you're always welcome to create an enhancement request. Besides that there are also some other areas people can help us with.

Sebastian