number of free projects exceeded the limit

ยอดดู 1,207 ครั้ง
ข้ามไปที่ข้อความที่ยังไม่อ่านรายการแรก

Chia-Lung Chen

ยังไม่อ่าน,
16 ม.ค. 2560 23:42:0216/1/60
ถึง Firebase Google Group
Hi there, when I was trying to create (or import from old firebase portal) a project on new firebase portal, it always shows up an alert message saying that the number of free projects already exceeded the limit.

I do know there is a limit for free projects, so I tried to delete them first. After doing that, I got emails saying that instances will be deleted "after 7 days" (with an exact time) and the resources will be freed up. But after almost 2 weeks, those free projects are still showing on "pending to be deleted" section in google cloud console and I still can't create a new project on new firebase portal.

I did try to ask firebase staff by mails but there is no response, can someone help me on this problem ?

Thanks.

Kato Richardson

ยังไม่อ่าน,
24 ม.ค. 2560 19:52:2724/1/60
ถึง Firebase Google Group
Hello Chai-Lung,

You'll need to reach out to support. If you continue to have issues reaching the support team, please email me directly the "mails to Firebase staff" and I'll follow up on why you didn't receive a response.

☼, Kato

Kato Richardson | Developer Programs Eng | kato...@google.com | 775-235-8398

Kato Richardson

ยังไม่อ่าน,
24 ม.ค. 2560 19:54:2824/1/60
ถึง Firebase Google Group
For others visiting this thread, it can take up to 30 days to purge deleted projects from the Cloud database. Additionally, all your free Cloud projects count against this limit. The exact number of free projects you can create is measured by your reputation. If you're new to Cloud, it seems to start with a number you can count on all your fingers and toes.

The only way to circumvent this is to delete projects or to upgrade them to a paid plan.

☼, Kato

On Mon, Jan 16, 2017 at 8:54 PM, 'Chia-Lung Chen' via Firebase Google Group <firebase-talk@googlegroups.com> wrote:
Hi there, when I was trying to create (or import from old firebase portal) a project on new firebase portal, it always shows up an alert message saying that the number of free projects already exceeded the limit.

I do know there is a limit for free projects, so I tried to delete them first. After doing that, I got emails saying that instances will be deleted "after 7 days" (with an exact time) and the resources will be freed up. But after almost 2 weeks, those free projects are still showing on "pending to be deleted" section in google cloud console and I still can't create a new project on new firebase portal.

I did try to ask firebase staff by mails but there is no response, can someone help me on this problem ?

Thanks.

Kato Richardson | Developer Programs Eng | kato...@google.com | 775-235-8398

ตอบทุกคน
ตอบกลับผู้สร้าง