different account email between admob and firebase

1.817 Aufrufe
Direkt zur ersten ungelesenen Nachricht

syl

ungelesen,
26.05.2016, 02:07:3126.05.16
an Firebase Google Group
Hello,

I plan to update my application to Admob / Firebase.

For historical reasons, I have different emails : one for my account AdMob and another one for Firebase & Android Console.
Is there any way to re-conciliate  Firebase & Admob even if they have different email accounts ?

Thanks for your help

syl

ungelesen,
27.05.2016, 03:36:1227.05.16
an Firebase Google Group
I read the documentation a little bit and I found out I could add other *owners* into the Firebase account. I added my other account there.

My App as two versions, one for IOS, and on for Android.

Now, when I click to link my admob-app to firebase, it correctly *founds* the firebase-project.

I could link my admob IOS app to the firebase project.
But, could *not*  link my admob *Android* app to the firebase project.

The error message is : "Unable to link app to Firebase. Please refresh the page and try again."

(The difference is, prior to finding the firebase-project, I tried, wrongly, to create a new one for the android version. Then I delete it... ).

Thanks for you help,
Cheers,

syl

ungelesen,
27.05.2016, 03:52:3127.05.16
an Firebase Google Group
I have many applications, and tried with another one.
Created a new owner & link both IOS & Android version to firebase. And it worked.

But my previous one is still not linking to Firebase. Probably because of my wrong attempt to create a new project first.
Though it finds the project, it still says "Unable to link app to Firebase. Please refresh the page and try again."

Andrew Brogdon

ungelesen,
02.06.2016, 16:01:0002.06.16
an Firebase Google Group
I've checked with some the engineers that handle our server-side account setup code, and they suggested that it's probably the previous Firebase project that's causing the problem. Because it's still tied to the AdMob app, it leaves them both in an unusual state.

Engineering's going to put in a fix to cover this scenario, but in the short term, try this workaround:

1) Log into the Google Cloud Console (http://console.developers.google.com/)
2) Restore your project from deletion by using the steps listed here: https://support.google.com/cloud/answer/6251787
3) Unlink that project from your AdMob app using these steps: https://support.google.com/firebase/answer/6387949
4) Link your AdMob app to a new project as normal.

-Andrew

tactical hoceky

ungelesen,
02.06.2016, 16:08:2502.06.16
an fireba...@googlegroups.com
Thanks, I did those steps and now it linked correctly !
Sylvain

Andrew Brogdon

ungelesen,
03.06.2016, 12:14:0703.06.16