Pinch Hit 18

femsla...@gmail.com

Oct 5, 2018, 8:02:27 AM10/5/18
to Femslash Ex Pinchhitters
Due 10 October, by 6PM (EDT).
Claim by replying here, or by e-mailing the mods at femsla...@gmail.com. Please include your AO3 name.

Request 1 by daekie
Fandom: We Know the Devil (Visual Novel)

Jupiter/Neptune/Venus (We Know the Devil), Jupiter/Neptune (We Know the Devil), Jupiter/Venus (We Know the Devil), Neptune/Venus (We Know the Devil), Fanart Fanfiction Fanvid

Besides - the Devil never truly leaves. It leaves marks. This could be as simple as scarring or discolored marks, or as complicated as vestigial wings and bleeding bile. But it's something that is going to stain you forever.

Request 2 by daekie
Fandom: Heaven Will Be Mine (Visual Novel)

Fanart, Fanfiction, Fanvid, Any Relationship (Tagset Pairings: Dr. Nix/Europa, Halimede/Luna-Terra, Halimede/Mars, Halimede/Saturn, Luna-Terra/Mars, Luna-Terra/Mars/Saturn/Pluto, Luna-Terra/Pluto, Luna-Terra/Pluto/Saturn, Luna-Terra/Saturn, Luna-Terra/Triton, Mars/Pluto, Mars/Saturn, Pluto/Saturn, Luna-Terra/Mars/Pluto)

Alternatively, something from the Academy days or during the Cold War.

Request 3 by daekie
Fandom: Animorphs - Katherine A. Applegate

Cassie/Rachel (Animorphs), Fanart, Fanfiction, Fanvid

femsla...@gmail.com

Oct 5, 2018, 10:37:36 PM10/5/18
to Femslash Ex Pinchhitters
Claimed!