Your invitation to join our online computer user's group meeting...

Wayne

Jul 30, 2020, 4:17:03 PM7/30/20

This Saturday, August 1st at 1PM PDT.
https://meet.jit.si/FeltonLUG

Possible topics:

- Having computer-related issues or problems? Tell the group about it!
With hundreds of years of collective experience, you're almost assured
of getting a solution. If someone doesn't have a definitive answer,
we'll make one up. ;-)

- Bob will explain how he used the power of Jitsi to remotely diagnose
and fix a computer problem for someone.

- Wayne will briefly introduce the latest Jitsi feature: full end-to-end
encryption for all participants. This is often considered by many to be
the number-one prerequisite for secure conferencing.

- Anything else we want to talk about. There never seems to be a lack of
items to discuss.

Two days... Hope to see you there.