feedburner stats zero again....

Samuel Deering

Sep 24, 2012, 4:45:13 AM9/24/12
to feedburner...@googlegroups.com
Hi guys, just wondering if anyone knows why feedburner stats for 4 blogs suddenly gone to zero (0 subscribers).

Counter here:  http://www.jquery4u.com/

Any help much appreciated.
Thanks,
Sam

subodh kumar singh

Sep 24, 2012, 5:08:57 AM9/24/12
to feedburner...@googlegroups.com
Similar  problem with  my blog  my subscriber  numbers  which were 190  has suddenly reduced to zero !  Even logging onto feedburner.com shows  zero subscriber base . Pl help restoring  feed subscriber numbers and details

my blog :  http://bakerybazar.blogspot.com
my feed : http://feeds.feedburner.com/bakeryindustry

Samuel Deering

Sep 24, 2012, 5:15:37 AM9/24/12
to feedburner...@googlegroups.com

Pacs

Sep 24, 2012, 6:34:00 AM9/24/12
to feedburner...@googlegroups.com
I have the same problem!

Jason Klamm

Sep 24, 2012, 9:59:59 AM9/24/12
to feedburner...@googlegroups.com
I have a sudden drop as well - have seen outages like this before, but not for this long:

Rosalind Grush

Sep 24, 2012, 12:43:00 PM9/24/12
to feedburner...@googlegroups.com
same here -- i have a podcast that is saying we've had zero subscribers since last tuesday. the feed is updated and it updated content to itunes, plus i am a subscriber to the podcast and my ability to download the new content hasn't been interrupted.

but i need these stats back! is there anything i can do? thanks!

http://feeds.feedburner.com/TheCiviliansPodcast

Ashley Fernandes

Sep 24, 2012, 1:03:14 PM9/24/12
to FeedBurner Help Group - Feed and Web Statistics
I'm having the same problem.

My Original Feed is: http://feeds.feedburner.com/ImNotNecessarilyLaughingWithYou
My Blog is:http://www.thatashgirl.com/

Looks like it dropped off last week and I just didn't notice.

Aimée White

Sep 24, 2012, 4:05:31 PM9/24/12
to feedburner...@googlegroups.com
I'm also having the same problem.

Please help ASAP. Thanks!
Aimee

Kelly Cole

Sep 24, 2012, 4:56:50 PM9/24/12
to feedburner...@googlegroups.com
Yep, I've got the same problem. No stats, no subscribers.  Sept. 18, 2012 my stats went from 8 reach, 420 subscribers to 0.  Help us out Feed Burner!

brechmar

Sep 24, 2012, 5:07:33 PM9/24/12
to feedburner...@googlegroups.com
hello, i'm having the same problem :-(
it dropped to zero the 18th of sept shows Feed Stats Dashboard
anybody who could fix this? thank you, Brech

Jeanne Mendonoma Sightings

Sep 24, 2012, 5:54:31 PM9/24/12
to feedburner...@googlegroups.com
Me too. Zero subscribers, zero reach. mendonomasightings.blogspot.com
Jeanne

Jason Richards

Sep 24, 2012, 6:08:11 PM9/24/12
to feedburner...@googlegroups.com
I am having the same problem.  This is really bad.  Who would want to subscribe to a feed that has zero subscribers...?

kevhead

Sep 24, 2012, 6:37:17 PM9/24/12
to feedburner...@googlegroups.com
Yeah, I am having the same problem. I noticed that I had 752 subscribers on Sep 17th, and then starting Sep 18th my subscribers dropped to 0. We know that Feedburner posted the following on 9/21/12:

Issue: We have been encountering difficulties with our stats production pipeline for data representing Sept 19th and 20th, 2012. We are currently working to resolve the issue.

However, there has been no further information on what caused this or how long it will be before they have resolved this issue. I have confirmed that this has not affected the RSS feed itself, as I was able to subscribe to it, and it is showing a post that I just posted today. It is absolutely ridiculous that they have not been present on this board to answer any of the people's concerns about this.

Best,

Kevin

PeggyK

Sep 24, 2012, 6:39:13 PM9/24/12
to feedburner...@googlegroups.com

Samuel Deering

Sep 24, 2012, 8:22:18 PM9/24/12
to feedburner...@googlegroups.com
It looks like it's back up running now!

Boatie

Sep 25, 2012, 12:36:56 AM9/25/12
to feedburner...@googlegroups.com

Some feeds subscribers are now back for missing dates.

Good practice to download the CSV of your subscribers as back-up.

To see all of your subscribers: Click on the Analyze tab in FeedBurner. On the top right corner, you should see a drop-down box with the date. Select "All Time" in the box, then go click subscribers on the left menu. When that page loads, make sure it still says "All Time" in the date box. If not select "All Time", then scroll down to  "FeedBurner Email Subscriptions". Click that, then click  Manage Your Email Subscriber List.

If you then want to move your feed to FeedBlitz - here's how http://www.feedblitz.com/the-feedburner-migration-guide/

I work for FeedBlitz and we'd be happy to assist you with any support you need to migrate your feed and your email subscribers.

Rebecca

brechmar

Sep 25, 2012, 6:49:57 AM9/25/12
to feedburner...@googlegroups.com
it is fixed! ... at least for me ... thank you!