Old feeds keep coming back when new article added.

greenbear

Oct 4, 2012, 4:09:44 PM10/4/12
to feedburner...@googlegroups.com
This has been an ongoing issue the past couple of months and I can't figure out why or how to fix it.

When we post a new article, the feed goes out as usual but it seems to grab a bunch of old articles as well...I'm talking months back.

I've verified my feed is valid...I just can't find any information on how to correct this.

Anyone else have this problem?  Any suggestions?

PeggyK

Oct 7, 2012, 2:23:21 PM10/7/12
to feedburner...@googlegroups.com
Are you sure the old items are not being updated in some way?  Even a tiny change, like a label or tag?

Have you checked your original feed?