Opportunity to lead a user group

ama...@sandiego.edu

Jan 3, 2017, 3:13:21 PM1/3/17
to Fedora Community
Hello, and happy new year!

We are looking for someone to lead a Fedora user group at the 2017 Digital Initiatives Symposium at the University of San Diego. The group will meet on Tuesday, May 2, from 5-6 PM. This is a chance to facilitate a discussion among Fedora users and share your expertise. For more information about the symposium, please see http://digital.sandiego.edu/symposium/

Thank you, and hope to hear from you!

Amanda Makula, Digital Initiatives Librarian, University of San Diego

dbern...@duraspace.org

Jan 6, 2017, 7:24:17 PM1/6/17
to Fedora Community
Hi Amanda,

I've been contributing code to the Fedora4 ecosystem as a member of the Duraspace team  for the past several months.  I may be able to lead the group for DIS.   Can you tell me a little bit more about what you would like see?  Is there a particular theme or use-case that you think people would like to delve into?   Also can you tell me anything else about the fedora users who will be attending?

Thanks,

Daniel Bernstein
Duraspace

ama...@sandiego.edu

Jan 6, 2017, 7:33:49 PM1/6/17
to Fedora Community
A quick update: We now have a leader for the user group. Thanks for the inquiries and hope to see you at the Digital Initiatives Symposium!

Amanda