I want to join Japanese translation

BALLOON a.k.a. Fu-sen.

Nov 10, 2014, 7:17:12 AM11/10/14
to fcit...@googlegroups.com
The cases which adopted Fcitx in Japan increased. The Japanese users thanks Fcitx developers.

By the way, I want to strengthen Japanese translation of Fcitx more.
There was Project of Fcitx in Transifex and I proposed participation to that, but was refused.
If here is a condition necessary to participate, please tell me.
or does translation of Fcitx reach now at another place? Then, please show a current place.

谢谢. ありがとうございます。

Kai Hendry

Nov 10, 2014, 9:46:46 AM11/10/14
to fcit...@googlegroups.com
How does fcitx compare with the Google Chrome based solution
https://code.google.com/p/mozc/wiki/AboutMozc I wonder?

Weng Xuetian

Nov 10, 2014, 9:53:26 AM11/10/14
to fcitx-dev
I don't know who reject your application, might be the coordinator? (At least not me.. :| )

What's your account name on transifex? I can add you.

Weng Xuetian

Nov 10, 2014, 9:57:53 AM11/10/14
to fcitx-dev
Hi,
Fcitx also supports mozc (Fcitx is a framework, not a specific input method).
There are many distributions that already packaged it.

For example:

On Mon, Nov 10, 2014 at 9:46 AM, Kai Hendry <hen...@webconverger.com> wrote:
How does fcitx compare with the Google Chrome based solution
https://code.google.com/p/mozc/wiki/AboutMozc I wonder?

Weng Xuetian

Nov 10, 2014, 10:01:07 AM11/10/14
to fcitx-dev
I asked ikunya directly about this on twitter.. now I'm waiting for his reply.

Kai Hendry

Nov 10, 2014, 10:01:51 AM11/10/14
to fcit...@googlegroups.com
Oh sorry, I thought it was separate. :} I would really like to
incorporate fcitx into http://webconverger.com/

Would anyone be prepared to undertake the work? Could you contact me directly?

http://github.com/webconverger/webc <--- rootfs
http://webconverger.org/develop <-- build instructions

Kind regards,

Weng Xuetian

Nov 10, 2014, 10:09:20 AM11/10/14
to fcitx-dev
It might be my dejavu but I thougt that you propose to integrate fcitx with webconverger one year ago. What's the progress? Last time we already gave some idea on how to setup it after boot.

Well, there's not only one developer on fcitx-dev, I don't like personal email.

By the way, you might want to start a new thread for this.

あわしろいくや

Nov 10, 2014, 9:07:37 PM11/10/14
to fcit...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

2014年11月10日月曜日 21時17分12秒 UTC+9 BALLOON a.k.a. Fu-sen.:
There was Project of Fcitx in Transifex and I proposed participation to that, but was refused.
 Yes, I rejected you.
Honesty speaking, your translations are not so good.
Do you have any comments?

BALLOON a.k.a. Fu-sen.

Nov 11, 2014, 9:57:52 PM11/11/14
to fcit...@googlegroups.com
Thank you for an everybody reply.

My transifex account is "balloon":

The person concerned of Transfer, please notice my request:

2014年11月10日月曜日 23時53分26秒 UTC+9 CS Slayer:

BALLOON a.k.a. Fu-sen.

Nov 11, 2014, 9:59:57 PM11/11/14
to fcit...@googlegroups.com
You should not refuse to be one judgment. You should know it by experience well.

2014年11月11日火曜日 11時07分37秒 UTC+9 AWASHIRO Ikuya:

BALLOON a.k.a. Fu-sen.

Nov 11, 2014, 10:06:29 PM11/11/14
to fcit...@googlegroups.com
I want to ask the person concerned one more using here.

I think that it is the situation that may add Japanese to the Web site of Fcitx.
I want you to give back an account of Wiki if I have you approve of this.
It may be necessary to make a distinction let in this respect.