Re: [fat-free-crm-dev:603] Slow _condition_fields partial?

Steve Kenworthy

Nov 9, 2012, 9:33:04 PM11/9/12
to fat-free...@googlegroups.com
Yeah that is very slow... not sure of the details why but @ndbroadbent is currently working on a advanced search UI improvement so will be interested to see if that has any affect.

Were you running in production mode or development mode?

Regards,
Steve

On Wed, Nov 7, 2012 at 8:56 PM, <mi...@huntspill.com> wrote:
I've gone down the path of installing FFCRM as an Engine, or that was the goal anyway, it's new territory for me. I noticed that when switching tabs the page load time is over a second, and clearly that's unacceptably slow (it's called fat free, right?).

I investigated a little and a sample of the log can be seen here: https://gist.github.com/4030428

It seems to be the _condition_field.html.haml partial that's slowing things down, but I don't know why. Has anyone else experienced this or does anyone know why it's going so slow?

A screenshot form new relic:

Hope this is the right place for this sort of thing.

Mike

Mike Campbell

Nov 13, 2012, 5:30:30 AM11/13/12
to fat-free...@googlegroups.com, stephen....@keble.oxon.org
This was in production mode, but it's the same in development. Look forward to seeing if the changes have any effect :).

Mike