Site overview not displaying all pages

LSMarketing

Jul 27, 2010, 7:10:48 PM7/27/10
to farcry-user
In the back end (admin level) we are not able to see all of the
product pages that are linked to a category page. For example, in one
category called Entertainment, we have over 30 product pages that fall
under that category yet in the site tree, only 11 of them show up.
When we want to edit a specific product page, we have to search for
it. It is really tedious when you have to make changes to numerous
products. How do we expand that tree so we can see all the products
under that category?

Sean Coyne

Jul 28, 2010, 7:26:31 AM7/28/10
to farcry-user
You may get more responses on the farcry-dev list
http://groups.google.com/group/farcry-dev/topics

Are you saying you have a navigation node in the site tree called
"Entertainment" or you have a FarCry category called "Entertainment"?
I ask because you cannot put pages under categories in the tree. The
site tree works w/ navigation nodes, html pages and links.

Do you have a custom type for your products? Or are you just using
HTML pages to create them?