Universities & Colleges Using FarCry

Geoff Bowers

Mar 5, 2012, 7:51:33 PM3/5/12
to farcry-dev
Folks,

Have received the following enquiry:

> Can you provide a list of colleges or universities in the USA that use FarCry?

We work with plenty of universities in Australia. If you know of a
University in the US or elsewhere in the world that uses FarCry can
you let us know in this thread?

Many thanks,

-- geoff
http://www.daemon.com.au/
skype. gb.daemon
twitter. @modius

Geoff Bowers

Mar 5, 2012, 8:03:37 PM3/5/12
to farcr...@googlegroups.com
Having said that.. perhaps I should throw in a list of education sites (not including high schools or industry groups) that Daemonites have worked with that are using FarCry:

University of New South Wales
Awesome all of university video portal and streaming service (the public site is just the tip of the iceberg) hooking up to Blackboard, iTunesU, YouTube, and more.

Melbourne University Law School

Melbourne Business School

WI TAFE

Madonna University (USA)

Robert Gordon University (UK)

Hopefully that gets the ball rolling :)

Geoff Bowers

Mar 5, 2012, 8:18:09 PM3/5/12
to farcr...@googlegroups.com
Almost forgot our friends at Mayo Clinic!

Mayo Clinic