Windows?

LordoftheLemmings

Apr 16, 2011, 1:41:19 PM4/16/11
to The Fancy Programming Language
Hi guys, I was wondering is it possible to run fancy on windows?

Goyox

Apr 16, 2011, 1:49:33 PM4/16/11
to fancy...@googlegroups.com

Hi bro! Fancy language is built upon the Rubinus VM, Rubinius windows support is still under heavy development, so the answer is that right now fancy windows support is not available, if you want to know about the current advances made by Rubinius team to support windows please feel free to join #rubinius irc channel on irc.freenode.net

Best Regards,
Jose Narvaez

Christopher Bertels

Apr 16, 2011, 8:29:46 PM4/16/11
to fancy...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

Once Rubinius has full support for Windows, Fancy should just run fine on Windows, too.
As far as I know official windows support for Rubinius is scheduled for the next major release. As Goyox said, best would be to check back with the Rubinius guys for an estimated schedule on that.

Cheers,
Christopher.