Fanboy Comics Newsletter Special Edition! Try Something New Day!

Fanboy Comics

Jan 19, 2018, 11:47:49 AM1/19/18
to Fan Boy Comics
Try Something New Day is tomorrow, Saturday January 20th at Fanboy Comics!  This event is is the perfect way to try out some new comic series and get some great free comics to read!  Just stop by from 11 AM to 7 PM and take part!

Try Something New In The New Year Day is Saturday January 20th from 11 AM to 7 PM. Stop by and get five free #1 comics! Over 25 titles to choose from! Great stuff like Miles Morales Spider-Man #1, Astonishing X-Men #1, X-Force #1, Doctor Strange #1, Wolverine Weapon X #1, Locke and Key #1, Batman Hush #1, Batman Year One #1, Fables #1, Saga #1, Walking Dead #1, Snotgirl #1, Kill or Be Killed #1, Deadly Class #1, Wayward #1, East of West #1, Paper Girls #1, Incal #1, Hostage #1, Darth Maul #1, Hellboy BPRD #1, Lady Mechanika #1, The Tick #1, and tons more!

These are all great books we have hand selected because we liked them and want you to try them out!  Some of the best books in the industry will be given away totally free!

You can also register to win Volume One Graphic Novels and Take Advantage of our huge Back Issue sale! Any Back Issues in our Back Issues boxes with a #1 anywhere in the issue number is 50% off! Doesn't matter if it is a #1, #41, or #217!

Try Something New In The New Year!
January is Try Something New In The New Year all month long at Fanboy Comics!  30% off All Volume One Graphic Novels!

All Month Long during the month of January, All Volume One Graphic Novels are 30% off!

With any purchase of a Volume One Graphic Novel get a free comic sampler collection! Choose from Image Compendium Vol 1 or 2, Dark Horse Number Ones 2017, Vertigo First Cuts, Vertigo First Tastes, Vertigo First Offence, or Humanoids Press Presents. One per person, while supplies last!

Subscribers, add a new title to your subscription box and update your contact information and you will be entered to win 15 Volume One Graphic Novels, one entry for each new title you add!

Don't have a subscription box with us? Well, this is the perfect time to start one! For every title you put on your Subscription List we will put you in the drawing to win 15 Volume One graphic novels!