Facility Registry Community Call - December 11, 2014

Scott Teesdale

Dec 10, 2014, 9:57:40 PM12/10/14
to facility...@googlegroups.com
Hi All,

Our next facility registry community call is coming up tomorrow (December 11th, 2014) at 11am EST.  The agenda will focus on beginning to draft a workflow around the management and sharing of terminologies/metadata for a facility registry.  This will build off our previous conversation with Jack Bowie from the Terminology Service community.  We look forward to seeing you there.

Best,
Scott

Facility Registry Community Meeting Details
When: December 11th @ 11am EST
Where: Google Hangout, link will be shared shortly before the meeting here.
By Phone: Can't connect by Hangout? We can call you in, just email me (stee...@instedd.org) with your phone number.

Best,
Scott

Scott Teesdale

Dec 11, 2014, 10:56:29 AM12/11/14
to facility...@googlegroups.com
Hi All,   Here is the link to a hangout today... https://plus.google.com/hangouts/_/gy4ku4mlxn426bxgsaojww4blma

Let me know if you have any trouble connecting.

Best,
Scott