Today's Health Worker Registry call cancelled and updates for 2020

Richard Stanley

Dec 4, 2019, 8:15:42 AM12/4/19
to Facility Registry (OHIE)
Dear Health Worker Registry Community,

We will not have today's call. Due to the US holiday schedule, the meeting for January 1st is also cancelled. We will resume meetings in February.

I want to provide updates and plans for 2020. The 2019 Community Meeting was a great success. The agenda on the OpenHIE Wiki contains links to the presentations.

From the Community Meeting, it is clear that there are several ongoing activities in the Health Worker Registry space that will be opportunties for discussion and feedback.

Zero to mHero
Instant OpenHIE
iHRIS version 5
Facility Registry Community strategic plan for 2020
PRIM, mACM, mCSD, and other FHIR profiles
OpenHIM roadmap
Proprietary software connections in OpenHIE

These activities will be discussed in upcoming meetings. If you would like to present on any activity, please get in touch!

Best regards,
Richard