Macro of the day : Create dynamic Named Ranges using Macro

vabs

Jan 24, 2016, 2:38:03 AM1/24/16
to Excel...@googlegroups.com
Hi All,

Working on dashboards & requires you to create defined name with huge data list, tired of creating names & updating it manually..

Here is simple solution using macro, what you need to do is..

1 - Enter data in main sheet to create defines names of your choice

2 - Macro will create unique names for each item in column B of sheet MainData;
3 - As soon as you type data in sheet MainData, names will get auto updated;
4 - To Delete all names & rebuilt name list click one of the above button;

For any query write back to us on Excel...@googlegroups.com

Give your valuable feedback.

Cheers!!

PS:

To download excel file you need to visit home page.

Create Name Range.xls

Ashish Kumar

Jan 24, 2016, 11:22:37 PM1/24/16
to Excel VBA Lab
Dear Vaibhav Sir,

Thanks for sharing this macro. It's Superb.

Regards
Ashish Kumar

Ashish Bhalara

Jan 25, 2016, 7:20:30 AM1/25/16
to Excel VBA Lab
Hi Vaibhavsir,

Thanks to sharing macro to define name range by VBA. It's very helpful to save time with accuracy in work.

Regards
Ashish Bhalara

amartakale

Jan 25, 2016, 8:34:13 AM1/25/16
to Excel VBA Lab

Wow.....Vabs Bro. This will be grt VBA Code to this group members & I salute always you from heart. You are God gift for our excel forum.

Many thanks for your help for our excel members.

Best regards,
Amar Takale

Pratibha Sharma

Jan 26, 2016, 12:05:02 AM1/26/16