EFA Group administrative issues

Martin

Oct 18, 2011, 9:25:32 PM10/18/11
to ewingfamily...@googlegroups.com
Dear Ewing cousins and friends,

We have an administrative change to our Google Group forum.  Messages will now only be accepted from people who have joined the Group, or those who are already on the e-mail distribution.  That should help us deal with spam problems.  Alas, your administrators have to work to defend our members against spam!

If you are reading this in e-mail, you need do nothing more.  Be sure that if you send mail to our Group, it originates from the same address.  I.e., always use the same e-mail account to read and send EFA messages.  We do want to hear from you!

To join the group, if you have not done so before, you will need to sign in with your (free) Google ID, go to direct to https://groups.google.com/group/ewingfamilyassociation or search for "ewingfamilyassociation", and click the "join" link.

We will monitor how this works.  Please let me know if you have any trouble or questions by e-mailing me direct - webmaster at ewingfamilyassociation.org.

Please visit our newly revamped main website at www.ewingfamilyassociation.org or our page at Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/ewing.family.association

As you will see below, the website for this Group forum is https://groups.google.com/group/ewingfamilyassociation. You can read all the previous messages there and post new ones through your browser window.  Alternately, post new messages by e-mail to ewingfamilyassociation at googlegroups.com.

Autumnal greetings to all!

Martin S. Ewing
webmaster