Fw: Re: Are EM waves and/or their fields physical ?

1 view

Roger Clough

Jan 10, 2013, 5:06:25 AM1/10/13
to everything-list, - MindBrain@yahoogroups.com

I appear to be wrong about the aether, according to a physicist
friend of mine, and the lastest physics:

Apparently the Michaelson-Morley experiment has been explained away,
and, together with the discovery of dark energy and matter,
the theory of the aether is being replaced by new theories.

Jan 10, 2013, 2:52:59 PM1/10/13
to everyth...@googlegroups.com, - MindBrain@yahoogroups.com

On Thursday, January 10, 2013 5:06:25 AM UTC-5, rclough wrote:

I appear to be wrong about the aether, according to a physicist
friend of mine, and the lastest physics:

Apparently the Michaelson-Morley experiment has been explained away,
and, together with the discovery of dark energy and matter,
the theory of the aether is being replaced by new theories.

As long as people continue to misinterpret energy as phantom of public physics they will always need to invent new kinds of foams, forces, fluxes, and fields to prop it up. Also there will need to continue to be new theories which explain away the enormous chasm between that world of nonsensical ghosts and the universe in which we actually live.