My First Televised Interview

Craig Weinberg

Oct 13, 2012, 5:16:41 PM10/13/12
to everyth...@googlegroups.com
Well, local community TV anyways.

Jose is a great host, producer, and editor though.

Consciousness, Materialist Zombies and Multisense Realism

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lv8KrsRnx44

Jason Resch

Oct 14, 2012, 12:31:34 PM10/14/12
to everyth...@googlegroups.com
Craig,

Congratulations.  I think the episode is very good.  To me, your ideas come though a lot more clearly in this media than in text.

Jason

Craig Weinberg

Oct 14, 2012, 2:12:00 PM10/14/12
to everyth...@googlegroups.com
Thanks Jason!

Yes, I agree. It's hard for me to try to remember which ideas need to have what kind of trail of breadcrumbs to get to. In text I am kind of exploring new ideas and explaining the other ideas at the same time, so I'm not as focused on bridging the gap to a general audience. It definitely helps to have a good interviewer.

Craig