Why Does Geometry Exist?

Craig Weinberg

Nov 5, 2012, 12:18:44 AM11/5/12
to everyth...@googlegroups.com
Through the Stone Duality we know that every topology can be expressed by a logical algebra...so...

Doesn't that make all forms of geometry, topology, or just 'forms' in general completely redundant?

What would be the mathematical purpose of having this visual-spatial representation of numbers?

This says to me again that Comp is unsupportable and that sense is more primitive than arithmetic. With sense as the universal primitive, logical algebras and geometric topologies are free to exist specifically for their differentiation - to multiply significance rather than to express a monolithic ideal truth.

Craig