MUSHclient cannot send commands to demo server?

閲覧: 33 回
最初の未読メッセージにスキップ

Jeshin

未読、
2014/08/28 10:35:142014/08/28
To: eve...@googlegroups.com
--- Connected on Thursday, August 28, 2014, 7:32 AM ---
 Welcome to the test install of Evennia
 running Beta-GIT-ffa90e1
 (generously hosted by Puciek - Thanks!)

 This demo instance may reset without warning, in which case
 you will have to recreate your account.

 If you have an existing account, connect to it by typing:
      connect <username> <password>
 To create a new account, type (without the <>'s):
      create <username> <password>

 If you have spaces in your username, enclose it in quotes.
 Enter help for more info. look will re-show this screen.
create test testing

connect test testing
whoosh
bob
boom
not working as you can see, no response

Griatch Art

未読、
2014/08/31 9:15:432014/08/31
To: eve...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

Just tested connecting with MUSHclient to the demo server without any problems. I can create new accounts and log in with an existing account just fine. Does the problem persist for you? Is your MUSHclient configured in some unusual way maybe?
.
Griatch

Jeshin

未読、
2014/09/01 17:51:122014/09/01
To: eve...@googlegroups.com
It has persisted and I do not believe it is configured in an unusual way. I did deduce that if I setup my world properties to automatically send a command to the MUD upon connect, it would then recognize my commands after that moment. Which seems odd?

Griatch Art

未読、
2014/09/02 1:35:392014/09/02
To: eve...@googlegroups.com
That does sound odd.
As said, I cannot reproduce this here, with a fresh install of mushclient you can connect to Evennia just fine. If you can gradually remove mushclient settings and figure out what breaks things (maybe something it ALSO sends over the wire but behind the scenes), let me know, maybe there is some sort of telnet handshake it is trying and which Evennia does not like. I don't see anything in the demo logs. Do you see this behavior also when connecting against your own server? If so, check your portal log to see if there is some error message.
.
Griatch

On Thursday, August 28, 2014 4:35:14 PM UTC+2, Jeshin wrote:
全員に返信
投稿者に返信
転送
新着メール 0 件