Adding a row for Total in Query Report

an...@iwebnotes.com

Jan 4, 2013, 2:02:16 AM1/4/13
to erpnext-dev...@googlegroups.com
Here is an example to create a query report in ERPNext with a Total row at the end:

Though it is not an elegant example, it serves its purpose.

Thanks,
Anand Doshi.

Aditya Duggal

Jan 4, 2013, 11:46:13 AM1/4/13
to erpnext-dev...@googlegroups.com
Hi Anand,

This is a great example, but I was wondering if this kind of total would be possible in reports which don't push data on the browser.

Anand Doshi

Jan 4, 2013, 11:54:13 AM1/4/13
to ERPNext Developer's Forum

Hi Aditya,

It is possible for Query Reports. You just have to use sql in interesting ways :)

Thanks,
Anand.

Aditya Duggal

Jan 20, 2013, 8:35:10 AM1/20/13
to erpnext-dev...@googlegroups.com
Hi Anand,

I think use of union would not allow us to do sorting of the results, since use of union requires us to start with a '(' whereas the system checks for the select statement at first.

Could you help me with the use of sort method in using the UNION in the query reports.