Unable to find the Communication Doctype on Github

Aditya Duggal

Apr 12, 2013, 3:06:51 AM4/12/13
to erpnext-dev...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

I am unable to find the communication doctype on github, kindly point me to the correct direction so that I could analyse the code for communication and then make changes to get that corrected accordingly.

Nabin Hait

Apr 12, 2013, 3:11:38 AM4/12/13
On 12-Apr-2013, at 12:36 PM, Aditya Duggal wrote:

Hi,

I am unable to find the communication doctype on github, kindly point me to the correct direction so that I could analyse the code for communication and then make changes to get that corrected accordingly.

Aditya Duggal

Apr 12, 2013, 3:22:29 AM4/12/13
to erpnext-dev...@googlegroups.com
Thanks Nabin,