Re: [erpnext-user-forum] Getting Started, a couple of problems suggestions and rambling

Anand Doshi

Jun 4, 2012, 1:45:27 PM6/4/12
to erpnext-dev...@googlegroups.com, Ryan vAN GINNEKEN
Hi Ryan,

Let us continue the discussion on the developer forum.

Here is the change which was done to mitigate the app.html issue:
https://github.com/webnotes/wnframework/commit/0631708cd04df3163b6d22385d35125e0cd8e748

As you can see, get_base_url function extracts the part of the url
prior to the app.html.
To test if it is working on your system, please start the
developer's/web console of your browser when logged into your erpnext
installation. Then, call:
wn.urllib.get_base_url()

you should be getting something like this:
http://sun.computerking.ca:18188

If not, please let me know what you are getting.

Thanks,
Anand.

On Mon, Jun 4, 2012 at 10:47 PM, Ryan vAN GINNEKEN
<ryan.com...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Ok just to confirm after doing the update i have created a brand new
> product, and thein a brandnew quotation, and i still have broken links on my
> email verion for both the letterhead and the item images here are the links
> being generated.  In fact i think the update may have made things worse as i
> do noot have a letterhead logo anymore in print version only item images
> work now when printing.
>
> http://sun.computerking.ca:18188/app.html/files/cklogo.png
> http://sun.computerking.ca:18188/app.html/files/09_sun-001.jpg
>

> On Mon, Jun 4, 2012 at 10:08 AM, Ryan vAN GINNEKEN
> <ryan.com...@gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>> Still not working for me
>>
>> On Jun 4, 2012 1:22 AM, "Ryan vAN GINNEKEN" <ryan.com...@gmail.com>
>> wrote:
>>>
>>> How do i remove the app.html from an email of a Sales Order the image
>>> that is not showing is a product Image and it is auto generated.  Seems
>>> anything email is my Nemesis.
>>>
>>> Also i created a new letterhead and get the same problem the app.html is
>>> still in there
>>>
>>> Strange how print works fine however i normally email my clients

Computer King

Jun 4, 2012, 2:36:16 PM6/4/12
to erpnext-dev...@googlegroups.com, Ryan vAN GINNEKEN

I no this is more than you asked for but there are some questionable looking entries in there.  I think most of them have to do with some features i disabled using the ERPNext setup page.

Looks like it is getting the correct url when i run the requested command

[11:20:26.496] Starting up... @ http://sun.computerking.ca:18188/js/all-app.js:2256
[11:20:31.109] (new TypeError("d.search is not a function", "http://sun.computerking.ca:18188/js/all-app.js", 476)) @ http://sun.computerking.ca:18188/js/all-app.js:379
--
[11:23:58.950] hide_field cannot find field Manufacturing @ http://sun.computerking.ca:18188/js/all-app.js:2145
[11:23:58.952] hide_field cannot find field Item Inspection Criteria @ http://sun.computerking.ca:18188/js/all-app.js:2145
--
[11:24:17.494] hide_field cannot find field Manufacturing @ http://sun.computerking.ca:18188/js/all-app.js:2145
[11:24:17.495] _f.set_value - has_batch_no: "Item,sun-1" not found @ http://sun.computerking.ca:18188/js/all-app.js:1857
[11:24:17.497] hide_field cannot find field Item Inspection Criteria @ http://sun.computerking.ca:18188/js/all-app.js:2145
[11:24:17.498] _f.set_value - inspection_required: "Item,sun-1" not found @ http://sun.computerking.ca:18188/js/all-app.js:1857
--
[11:30:26.005] hide_field cannot find field Manufacturing @ http://sun.computerking.ca:18188/js/all-app.js:2145
[11:30:26.007] hide_field cannot find field Item Inspection Criteria @ http://sun.computerking.ca:18188/js/all-app.js:2145
--
[11:31:20.585] hide_field cannot find field Manufacturing @ http://sun.computerking.ca:18188/js/all-app.js:2145
[11:31:20.586] hide_field cannot find field Item Inspection Criteria @ http://sun.computerking.ca:18188/js/all-app.js:2145
--
[11:31:34.715] hide_field cannot find field Manufacturing @ http://sun.computerking.ca:18188/js/all-app.js:2145
[11:31:34.717] hide_field cannot find field Item Inspection Criteria @ http://sun.computerking.ca:18188/js/all-app.js:2145
--
[11:31:53.597] hide_field cannot find field Manufacturing @ http://sun.computerking.ca:18188/js/all-app.js:2145
[11:31:53.599] hide_field cannot find field Item Inspection Criteria @ http://sun.computerking.ca:18188/js/all-app.js:2145
--
[11:32:43.559] hide_field cannot find field Manufacturing @ http://sun.computerking.ca:18188/js/all-app.js:2145
[11:32:43.562] hide_field cannot find field Item Inspection Criteria @ http://sun.computerking.ca:18188/js/all-app.js:2145

[12:15:49.786] "http://sun.computerking.ca:18188"
--
[12:17:28.666] POST http://sun.computerking.ca:18188/index.cgi [HTTP/1.1 200 OK 430ms]

Also i looked at the dom.js file to make sure the fix was there and it seems right

 // returns the base url with http + domain + path (-index.cgi or # or ?)
        get_base_url: function() {
                var url= window.location.href.split('#'
)[0].split('?')[0].split('app.html')[0];
                if(url.substr(url.length-1, 1)=='/') url = url.substr(0, url.length-1)