Currency format in word

Rohit Waghchaure

May 3, 2013, 3:23:13 AM5/3/13
to erpnext-dev...@googlegroups.com

 Hello All,

           I have added a currency ngn(Nigeria) in currency list. When i created purchase order whose total is  2,677,200.00, it shows twenty six lakh seventy  seven thousand two hundred only in Words which is not correct. Instead of that i want Two Million, Six Hundred Seventy-Seven Thousand, Two Hundred only in words. Company default currency is ngn and number format of currency ngn is #,###,##.

Thanx & Regards,
Rohit

Anand Doshi

May 3, 2013, 3:48:13 AM5/3/13
to erpnext-dev...@googlegroups.com
Hi Rohit,

When did you last update the system?

Thanks,
Anand.

Rohit Waghchaure

May 3, 2013, 4:28:49 AM5/3/13
to erpnext-dev...@googlegroups.com
Hi Anand
                 I have installed this setup 3 months ago and till now i did not update it.

Thanx & Regards
Rohit

Anand Doshi

May 3, 2013, 4:33:49 AM5/3/13
to erpnext-dev...@googlegroups.com
This issue has been fixed. You will need to update your installation.

There are also a few new pre-requisites in python libraries. You should checkout https://github.com/webnotes/erpnext/wiki/How-to-Install-ERPNext

Thanks,
Anand.