I got "Please enter Past Year" When creating new Fiscal year, what does this mean ?

HF

Dec 25, 2012, 2:36:32 AM12/25/12
to erpnext-dev...@googlegroups.com
I need to create the new Fiscal year for the year 2013 , when I press the save button I got this message "Please enter Past Year"
Please advise.

Nabin Hait

Dec 25, 2012, 3:00:00 AM12/25/12
to erpnext-dev...@googlegroups.com
Hi HF,

You have to enter "Past Year"  while creating fiscal year. If you can't see the field, please check whether you have hidden it from "Customize Forms".

You are operating on very old version, we recommend to upgrade to latest version. (You might need our help in up-gradation process)

Regards,
Nabin Hait

On Tue, Dec 25, 2012 at 1:06 PM, HF <h.far...@gmail.com> wrote:
I need to create the new Fiscal year for the year 2013 , when I press the save button I got this message "Please enter Past Year"
Please advise.

Regards,
Nabin Hait

HF

Dec 25, 2012, 3:51:14 AM12/25/12
to erpnext-dev...@googlegroups.com
Hi Nabin Hait;

I don't have the past year field at all in the form and not in the form customization, I can't upgrade now as we are in a critical time now before year end, how can I solve this ?

an...@iwebnotes.com

Dec 25, 2012, 4:06:03 AM12/25/12
to erpnext-dev...@googlegroups.com
Hi HF,

Please let us know when you last updated (Date) your system. we will check the code at that revision to understand and fix the issue.

Regards,
Nabin Hait

On Tue, Dec 25, 2012 at 2:21 PM, HF <h.far...@gmail.com> wrote:
Hi Nabin Hait;

I don't have the past year field at all in the form and not in the form customization, I can't upgrade now as we are in a critical time now before year end, how can I solve this ?

HF

Dec 25, 2012, 8:34:55 AM12/25/12
to erpnext-dev...@googlegroups.com
Hi Nabin;

My last update was on 24/09/2012

Thanks.

HF.

Anand Doshi

Dec 25, 2012, 11:21:56 PM12/25/12
to ERPNext Developer's Forum
Hi HF,

I am not able to find when this field got removed.

I think adding a custom field should solve your immediate problem.

Add a custom field with the following spec: (Without the double quotes)
Document = Fiscal Year
Label = "Past Year"
Field Type = "Link"
Options = "Fiscal Year"

Save it. Clear Cache & Refresh and try to create your Fiscal Year.

Hopefully this will solve the problem.

Thanks,
Anand.

HF

Dec 26, 2012, 3:07:55 AM12/26/12
to erpnext-dev...@googlegroups.com
Thank you Anand it has been solved this way, thank you so much.

HF