Stock Report at any Specific Date

STK IT Manager

Feb 5, 2013, 7:11:22 AM2/5/13
to erpnext-dev...@googlegroups.com

Dear All.

I need a query for stock position  of all warehouses in a report with multi columns at any specific date. In ERPNext we have a report but for each warehouse we have to filter.

Item Code           Item Name         Whs 1                    Whs 2                    Whs 3                    Whs 4                    Total Stock

-------------          ----------------     ----------               ----------               ---------                 -------------          ----------------

Best Regards,

Mahr

Aditya Duggal

Feb 5, 2013, 12:20:25 PM2/5/13
to erpnext-dev...@googlegroups.com
HI Mahr,

I have already made one query report exactly for this purpose the only difference is that this report only gives the current status since I am most of the times concerned with the current status.

You can check the forums and my code is also posted on github for the report. You can probably ask someone to add the date field but I am not an expert on that.

Do let me know if that report helps you or not.

STK IT Manager

Feb 8, 2013, 2:03:34 PM2/8/13
to erpnext-dev...@googlegroups.com

Dear

Can you send me the link.

Aditya Duggal

Feb 8, 2013, 11:13:34 PM2/8/13
to erpnext-dev...@googlegroups.com
Dear Mahr,
PLease note the link for the query report is below:

https://gist.github.com/adityaduggal/c7b6539f088c454f189a

Now if you can notice in the code, that I have listed each warehouse to show up in the a column as per the code. If you face any trouble understanding then do let me know.

But please note that this report would give the stock status at current time and not for past, this I think I cannot help you with as I am not an expert.

On Saturday, February 9, 2013 12:33:34 AM UTC+5:30, Stk Intl Trading IT Manager Mahr Haider wrote:

Dear

Can you send me the link.

STK IT Manager

Feb 19, 2013, 9:27:49 AM2/19/13
to erpnext-dev...@googlegroups.com

Dear Aditya Duggal

I got error

Lookup Error - MySQL Database Error: Unknown column 'tabItem.quality' in 'field list'

Best Regards,

Mahr

Aditya Duggal

Feb 20, 2013, 1:10:24 AM2/20/13
to erpnext-dev...@googlegroups.com
Dear Mahr,

Please note that some of the fields are specific to my account since they are added by the custom field settings and hence you are getting this error.

Kindly note tabItem.quality means the following:

tab means TABLE
Item means Table Name for Item Table
. means now you want the system to look into table
quality = name of the field in the Item Table.

Now you are getting this error since your Item Table does not have any field named quality which of course is a custom field in my account and would not be available in your account.

I hope this helps, do let me know if you face any other issue.

To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msg/erpnext-developer-forum/-/4JMRt5qnLM0J.

STK IT Manager

Feb 20, 2013, 1:24:13 AM2/20/13
to erpnext-dev...@googlegroups.com

How  to resolve the problem . if I will add the column quality the how I ll populate the data

Aditya Duggal

Feb 20, 2013, 1:59:03 AM2/20/13
to erpnext-dev...@googlegroups.com
Dear Mahr,

You can  catch me up on skype adityaduggal, just add me and I will try to walk through the report, hopefully we could develop the report.

To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msg/erpnext-developer-forum/-/4JMRt5qnLM0J.

Varun Sagar

Feb 20, 2013, 2:02:41 AM2/20/13
to erpnext-dev...@googlegroups.com
Hi, is it possible to make the ledger balance appear in the sales invoice to the client?

Industrial Print & Magic
specialized printing
photobooks | gifts | magic