GREEN SCHOOLS TREE PLANTING PROJECT, YEAR END GIVING

1 view

Africa Youth Ministries

Jan 5, 2018, 4:12:59 PM1/5/18
to Greening Uganda

Greetings from Greening Uganda. We’re very excited, the Global Giving Foundation selected our Project “Green Schools” to participate in its Global Giving Challenge Accelerator, a fundraising opportunity for nonprofit organizations around the world. This project can be found at https://www.globalgiving.org/projects/green-schools-project-4/ The Deadline of 31st Dec 2017 is fast approaching, donate now!
Greening Uganda is implementing the Green Schools Project in Uganda, providing and planting free tree seedlings in Public schools, colleges, and Universities across Uganda, for more details visit our page at https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.415490135164271.98607.330600113653274&type=3 Since our establishment in 2013, we have managed to plant 3,000,000 trees in public schools in Uganda, each year planting 600,000 trees
In order to succeed, we must raise $5,000 from 40 donors by 31st December 2017. If we meet this threshold, we will be permanently featured on GlobalGiving’s website, where we have the potential to benefit from corporate relationships, exposure to a new donor network, and access to dozens of online fundraising tools.
Please help us reach the threshold of $5,000 from 40 donors! Be one of the first people to make a donation at https://www.globalgiving.org/projects/green-schools-project-4/ Your donation will help plant 600,000 trees in public schools in Uganda by 2018
We’re also going to need your help spreading the word! Please share this opportunity with your friends and family! Thank you!
Together we can reverse Climate Change,

Albert KUNIHIRA
Project Coordinator/Resource Mobilisation Officer
Greening Uganda/Greening Forestry Services
P.O. Box 20029, Kampala-Uganda
Airport Highway, Kisubi - Entebbe
T: 256-776-200002/752-200003
Whatsapp/Viber/Voice/Text: +256-793-200002
Every Tree Counts
DSC01508.JPG