*[Enwl-eng] Today Only! Double your gift for the Earth

ENWLine

Nov 29, 2017, 8:51:19 AM11/29/17
to "ENWL-uni"
Your gift is double matched today to protect the future of our planet!

Download the Cities100 guide to find out how cities all around the world are stepping up to become leaders in clean energy and sustainable development.

Few gifts today will impact the entire world. Yours will.

From Houston to Paris to Hong Kong, the climate crisis affects us all. But when we work together to promote clean energy solutions, we know we can solve it.

This Giving Tuesday, your gift to Climate Reality will be matched 2X, up to $25,000, to spread the truth about the climate crisis and advocate for policies that protect our planet.

 Donate now and DOUBLE your impact.

 DONATE NOW

Let’s be clear: the Trump Administration’s environmental policies aren’t in the best interest of the health and safety of the American people or our planet. And as citizens, we’re the first line of defense against the threat posed by this administration’s climate denial.

We must stand together today to protect our tomorrow.

Your gift of $20 today will DOUBLE to $40 in support. A $50 gift will have a $100 impact. A generous $100 gift will multiply to $200 to advance Climate Reality’s critical work sustaining the incredible progress we’ve made and continuing to fight the climate crisis with everything we’ve got at this vital time for our movement.

This offer ends at midnight tonight!

Donate now to make every $1 go 2X as far as we work toward a more sustainable environment.

Today, and every day, we thank you for your support,

Ken Berlin
President and CEO
The Climate Reality Project

STAND UP FOR THE FUTURE OF OUR WORLD