*[Enwl-eng] New data protection law GDPR

ENWLine

May 13, 2018, 10:34:27 AM5/13/18
to "ENWL-uni"
Please read our updated privacy policy

The new General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) comes into effect on 25 May and we are reaching out to all of our email subscribers to let you know about changes we are making to our privacy policy.

We are writing because you are currently a contact on Survival International's email subscription list. This is because you have previously given consent to receive our charity emails.

As you have previously indicated your consent, we believe you would like to receive information that we think is of relevance, which – depending on your subscription preferences – may include press releases, email newsletters, event invitations, requests for your action, fundraising appeals and sales information from our online shop.

We won't share your data with third parties for marketing purposes.

If you are still happy to hear from us, then you don't need to do anything more – we will continue to keep in contact with you according to your subscription preferences, which you can update via the button below.
Confirm preferences
You can also amend your preferences and opt out at any time by contacting our Supporter Services team at in...@survivalinternational.org or by telephoning or writing to the addresses listed below.

Please take a moment to read through our new privacy policy, which explains what data we collect, why we collect it, how we use it and other information relevant to the privacy of your data.
View Survival's new privacy policy
If you have any questions, please email us at in...@survivalinternational.org.

Best wishes,

Jade and Fiona
Supporter Services

Survival International USA, PO Box 26345, San Francisco, CA 94126 | +1 510 858 3950
Survival International, 6 Charterhouse Buildings, London EC1M 7ET, UK | +44 (0)207 687 8700

Since 1969 | Supporters in over 100 countries
Offices in Berlin, London, Madrid, Milan, Paris and San Francisco

Sent: Sunday, May 13, 2018 12:00 PM
Subject: New data protection law GDPR