*[Enwl-eng] Decision time

ENWLine

Mar 21, 2021, 11:59:49 AM3/21/21
to "ENWL-uni"

Dear friends, If you could decide what Avaaz does in 2021, what would you do?Humanity is facing unprecedented threats, from the raging climate emergency to the planet's extinction crisis -- but the months ahead are also packed with golden opportunities to protect the earth and defend human rights. Now's your chance to help decide our next steps by taking our global members' poll. Whatever your background, your opinions matter -- here's the first question:
Take Action Now!
Dear friends,
If you could decide what Avaaz does in 2021, what would you do?

Humanity is facing unprecedented threats, from the raging climate emergency to the planet's extinction crisis -- but the months ahead are also packed with golden opportunities to protect the earth and defend human rights.

Now's your chance to help decide our next steps by taking our global members' poll. Whatever your background, your opinions matter -- here's the first question:

How do you feel about Avaaz, overall?

Love it
Like it
It's ok
dislike it
strongly dislike it
Democracy is deep in the Avaaz DNA: all our campaigns are checked with members first and everything we do is 100% funded by amazing people like you. We are a movement of 65 million people, from almost every country on earth -- now let's use that incredible power to shape our next steps at this crucial time for the world.

Take the poll by starting with the first question above, and we'll share the results in the coming days.

There's no doubt that Covid-19 has shaken the world, and things may never have felt so uncertain. But one thing is clear: our movement is capable of the most extraordinary things, and we are changing the world. Now as we gear up for an epic year to defend life on earth, let's come together and set our course, united.

Thanks for being a part of this incredible movement.
With fierce hope and determination,

Laura, Mike, Nana, Christoph, Camille, Bert, Raul and the whole Avaaz team
Avaaz is a 65-million-person global campaign network that works to ensure that the views and values of the world's people shape global decision-making. ("Avaaz" means "voice" or "song" in many languages.) Avaaz members live in every nation of the world; our team is spread across 18 countries on 6 continents and operates in 17 languages. Learn about some of Avaaz's biggest campaigns here, or follow us on Facebook, Twitter, or Instagram.
You became a member of the Avaaz movement and started receiving these emails when you signed "Join Avaaz!" on 2013-08-06

To contact Avaaz, please do not reply to this email. Instead, write to us at www.avaaz.org/en/contact or call us at +1-800-922-8229 (US).
Avaaz.org
27 Union Square West
Suite 500