*[Enwl-eng] Vote Now for 24 Hours of Reality

ENWLine

Feb 23, 2018, 8:36:56 AM2/23/18
to "ENWL-uni"
24 Hours of Reality: Be the Voice of Reality is up for a Shorty Award. Vote now!

VOTE NOW FOR 24 HOURS OF REALITY

24 Hours of Reality: Be the Voice of Reality is up for a Shorty Award. Vote now!

CAST YOUR VOTE

Each year, 24 Hours of Reality brings the world together to make climate the issue everyone’s talking about for one full day, everywhere from news desks to dinner table discussions across the planet.

Thanks to your support and engagement last fall, we’re excited to share that 24 Hours of Reality: Be the Voice of Reality is up for a Shorty Award.

VOTE FOR 24 HOURS OF REALITY

If you’d like to continue supporting this live broadcast, vote now for 24 Hours of Reality: Be the Voice of Reality to receive a Shorty Award. Voting ends tonight, Thursday, at 11:59 PM ET.

You helped us get the world talking about climate with 24 Hours of Reality. Together, we hope to not only awaken millions to the urgency of the crisis, but also inspire both citizens and leaders to act decisively – while we still can.

The result? The broadcast reached over 500 million television households in more than 100 countries. It drew 39 million online views from people in 223 countries, accounting for more than 2.5 million hours of viewing time.

To put it another way, that’s a whole lot of people spending a whole lot of time watching and talking about climate. And that’s a huge reason for hope.

Take two minutes today to vote for 24 Hours of Reality: Be the Voice of Reality in the Shorty Awards.

Thank you for all that you do!

- Your friends at Climate Reality

24 HOURS OF REALITY IS UP FOR A SHORTY AWARD

VOTE BEFORE MIDNIGHT TONIGHT

© 2018 The Climate Reality Project
DONATE
ibe