*[Enwl-eng] Stand Up for the Clean Power Plan

ENWLine

Oct 11, 2017, 10:57:51 AM10/11/17
to "ENWL-uni"
The Clean Power Plan is at risk. Give today and double your impact to support this important rule.

Download the Cities100 guide to find out how cities all around the world are stepping up to become leaders in clean energy and sustainable development.

This week, the Trump Administration stated its intent to repeal the groundbreaking Clean Power Plan.

In 2015, the US Environmental Protection Agency finalized the Clean Power Plan that required dirty power plants to cut the dangerous emissions polluting our air and changing our climate. The plan not only sought to help cut the emissions driving climate change, but also lead the US toward a healthy and sustainable future powered by cleaner energy.

Now, that progress – and our climate – is under threat.

That’s why Climate Reality works hard to fight back against an administration that prioritizes corporate interests over the health and well-being of our planet. Today’s your chance to do your part – while having twice the impact with just one gift.

 DOUBLE MY IMPACT

A generous Climate Reality supporter has offered to match any gift – dollar-for-dollar – up to $25,000 until October 31. That means your gift will go twice as far to stand up for the Clean Power Plan and promote the clean energy solutions available now. With your help, we’ll take the fight for our precious, fragile planet’s future to the state and local levels, and we’ll educate people around the world about why a planet-wide shift from fossil fuels to renewable energy is essential.

It might feel like Americans don’t agree on much right now. But we all agree our families should have clean air to breathe, and that we shouldn't have to worry about hurricanes, wildfires, and droughts threatening the livelihoods of the ones we love. Plus, nearly three out of every four Americans want our government to prioritize renewables over dirty fossil fuels.

The reality of the climate crisis is clear. The solutions are at hand. Donate to Climate Reality today and make your gift go twice as far to end the climate crisis.

 MATCH MY GIFT

Together, we can create a healthy, sustainable future where the worst of the climate crisis is behind us. If you’ve been waiting for the right time to give, it’s now.

Thank you for your support,

Ken Berlin
President and CEO
The Climate Reality Project