*[Enwl-eng] [can-eecca] Fwd: [CAN-talk] Please Sign – Sign-on letter to Stop Funding Fossils at One Planet Summit / Macron Summit

ENWLine

Dec 7, 2017, 6:51:23 AM12/7/17
to "ENWL-uni"

Hi everyone –

In advance of the One Planet Summit / Macron Summit coming up on next
week in Paris on 12 December, we are circulating a sign-on letter to
send a clear message to G20 leaders and multilateral development banks:

*Sign the letter to tell big development banks and G20 leaders: Not one
cent more for fossil fuels <
http://bit.ly/SFFsignon>*

Link to sign-on: *http://bit.ly/SFFsignon*

We're expecting the summit to feature many announcements on existing
commitments, with very few new commitments. So we're pushing a very
clear message that in addition to strong new commitments for "green"
climate finance, there's also a critical need to phase down "brown"
fossil fuel finance.

Here's the link to sign-on to the letter:
http://bit.ly/SFFsignon. I've
also attached a PDF version, and you're welcome to email me directly at
col...@priceofoil.org <mailto:col...@priceofoil.org> if you're able to sign.

Please spread the letter around to any groups who might be able to sign
– *we're asking for signatures by the end of the day on this Thursday, 7
December. *

Thanks,
Collin

--
Collin Rees // Campaigner, Oil Change International
<

From: Collin Rees <
col...@priceofoil.org>